Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2 of Reloaded: Self-Love Challenge (Phase 2)


Helllllllo world!

Can I just say I am having the most amaaazing time doing the challenge the 2nd time around!? We currently have 80 ppl signed up this time around and we span 17 to 57 years old! That's bananas!!

Day 2 of the Self-Love Challenge: Honoring Me. Look in the mirror and tell yourself 5 things you love about yourself.

Sooooooo I looked in the mirror and I honored: 1) my smile and ability to light up a room 2) my big heart 3) my commitment to self growth 4) my current way of being & the growth/transformation I have encountered since last June and 5) my ability to create movements - like this self-love challenge! What do YOU love about yourself?

Are you part of Akua aka the Activators Reloaded: Self-Love Challenge (Phase 2)!? You only have until 11:59pm tomorrow to sign up! Don't miss out! We are out to get 100 ppl on board!

:) Akua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Please feel free to leave a comment :)