Sunday, August 29, 2010

Transformation


I knew I was transformed when I realized that there is nothing wrong with me, and there is nowhere that I need to be other than right here, right now.  When I realized that I don’t need to “find” myself because I’ve been here all along.  When I started to understand that the only thing I need to focus on is the present, this moment right now, and not the past nor the future. When I began to understand that language matters and it shapes our realities every second of our day.  When I started to take full responsibility for my reality.  When I began to breathe.  That was the moment I knew I was transformed.
I now stand before you as a transformed being, speaking from an empowered place, ready to assist in anyone’s transformation.  

1 comment:

  1. I love that you shared the "whats" that have you feel transformed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Please feel free to leave a comment :)