Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When you show up it makes a world of difference. People are depending on you. YOU do have an IMPACT on how things turn out. You saying something has an impact. You being silent has an impact. You doing the work has an impact. You not doing the work has an impact.

Whether you choose to acknowledge that you have an impact on the things around you, you are impacting the things around you. Since that’s the case, you mine as well suit up, play hard, and aim for the impact that you actually intend to have, not one that is prescribed to you.

What impact do YOU want to have on the world? What will be your contribution?

I will contribute to the transformation of non-profits as we know it. I will contribute to the transformation of communities as we know it. I will contribute to the transformation of families as you know it. I will contribute to the transformation of individuals as you know it. I will be transformation. I will be laughter. I will be joy. I will be peace. I will be love.

Who will you show up as today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Please feel free to leave a comment :)